The Department of Human Resources would like to inform the public and its estimated staff of opportunity for the position of HR-Technical Trainer.
Any employee qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply.
The Jobholder is responsible to contribute to the development of people’s technical skills to meet company needs.
To develop and maintain a knowledgeable, skilled, and motivated workforce able to: Work effectively and efficiently, individually as well as in a team; Adapt to changing circumstances and technologies; Drive Innovation; and live the company values.
KEY COMPENTENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven Experience in Food production process at Industrial level.
- Good understanding of technical training and learning principles.
- Able to facilitate learning activities and compelling course content.
- Organizational and Time management abilities
- Good communication and public speaking skills
- At least three (3) years’ experience in adult teaching profession or related field
- Computer literacy
- Degree in Food processing technology, Engineering and Pedagogy knowledge would be of added value.
- Proficiency in English and / or French
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have teamwork spirit.
The HR Technical trainer, is responsible, in cooperation with the respective line-management, to:
- Assess and devise technical training programs according to company requirements.
- Develop (every year) a training offer based on the determined training needs.
- Create modules plans and assignments including methodologies, tools, and equipment’s for technical training.
- Organize and implement internal and external course.
- For each course organize and execute proper monitoring and evaluation activities
- Ensure satisfactory participation for each training offered.
- Support the learning and development team in extracting lessons learnt and good practices, and documenting case studies which demonstrate qualitative and quantitative changes.
- Report on the technical training activities to the Learning and Development Manager
How to apply:
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID(all should be uploaded as one Document file !)should be submitted via this link: https://www.skolbrewery-careers.rw/at the attention of the HR Department not later than Friday, 25th June 2021 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 11/06/2021
Human Resources Department
|Job Category||HUMAN RESOURCE|